Friday 23 January 2015

Last minute love affair

Damn! Damn! Damn!
Of course a week before I leave New York I meet someone! Of course!
This is typical  of my life. I travel a lot so one thing that lacks in my life is a 'love life'. Yes in theory it seems awesome that I do travel a lot, even he was taken with this, but at some point the trip ends! It makes me think. Do I need to stop and settle in order to settle? Does the fact that I travel put men off? Its something to really think about. I met a great guy just before I left to go to New York , but it didn't stick as he didn't see how it could work. I guess hes right. I mean I was upset but how would it work? I always think if I fell in love I would settle in one place and be happy, but would I? Would I get itchy feet after a while?
So many questions!
I'm back in New York in May, and I'm sure we will keep in touch. Although four months is a long time apart and anything can happen.
Another one bites the dust?


-Bear

#SingleLife #Romance #fblogger #fbloggers  #Edinburgh #EdinbugrhStyle #EdinburghVintage #London #LondonStyle #LondonVintage #NewYork #NewYorkStyle #NewYorkVintage #BrooklynStyle #InternationalBlogger

No comments:

Post a Comment