Wednesday 28 January 2015

A storm named 'Juno'









I'm still in New York! I am packed and ready to go, heading back home to Edinburgh after a great 3 months hanging out with Chelie and the ever increasing baby bump! But a storm named 'Juno' has altered those plans somewhat. We where being warned to expect 3 feet of snow fall!
So I was booked to Leave Monday but thankfully the weather got worse before I even left for the airport! I hear a lot of passengers where left to stay over night at the airport. So I am still at home in Clinton Hill, Brooklyn. I've packed and repacked. Its amazing what I pulled from my suitcase! There is no way I need summer clothes back in the UK and Ill be back here for summer! I'm a 'you never know' kind of gal! So I'm in Limbo and have nothing to do but wait for the airport to open and to finally get on flight!


I made a couple little video's above at the beginning of the bad weather. You can usually see the Manhattan Skye line from the kitchen window, but that day there was nothing but white!

-Bear!

#Juno #SnowDay #Blizzard2015 #ClintonHill #Brooklyn #NewYork #Fashion #Vintage #Creative #MakeandDo #Vlogger #Travel #Style #Fun #Humorous #fblogger #fbloggers  #Edinburgh #EdinbugrhStyle #EdinburghVintage #London #LondonStyle #LondonVintage #NewYork #NewYorkStyle #NewYorkVintage #BrooklynStyle #InternationalBlogger #Shopping #Shops



No comments:

Post a Comment