Monday 7 September 2015

Scottish Fashion Awards, Corintian Hotel, London

Well the last month has been a crazy but fun little ride for little ol me!

I was lucky enough to attend the Scottish Fashion Awards were I interviewed the lovely boys from "The Vamps" where they inducted the Lovely Miss Kelly Bakewell into the band! Also caought up with Model turned Actor Craig McGinlaySinger Talia Storm and Photographer Davice Eustace.
It was  a great night full of gorgeous cocktail s, canapes and dancing!

Myself and karlie had an early flight next day , so we dipped out and left the delectable Miss Kelly Bakewell spinning on the dance floor to her gathered crowd of male admirers!
I did however mange a good old 'McVitie' photobomb (left) of Karlie and Stewart Brydon! YESSS!

Did you catch any of my interviews for The Swag Guide YouTube Chanel?








No comments:

Post a Comment