Wednesday 4 February 2015

HOW TO FIX - a detachable hood

So I bought my Parker coat about 4 years ago and it has served me well. The only thing that's wrong is the detachable hood hook fasteners keep breaking.
I find that when I buy a t-shirt or a sweater the ribbons inside (only used to display the jumpers properly in shops) a real nuisance. I have found once I cut them out there are many use's for them, here is one.
So below is a  very easy picture tutorial on how to replace the hoop fasteners.

What you will need:
Scissors
Needle and thread
Ribbon
#Sew #fix #needleandthred #mend #HowTo #Fashion #Vintage #Creative #MakeandDo #Travel #Style #fblogger #fbloggers #EdinburghBlogger #Edinburgh #EdinbugrhStyle #EdinburghVintage #London #LondonStyle #LondonVintage #NewYork #NewYorkBlogger #NewYorkStyle #NewYorkVintage #BrooklynStyle #InternationalBlogger #Shopping #Shops  #FashionBlogger #TravelBlogger #StyleBlog #VintageBlog #LifestyleBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment