Tuesday 10 November 2015

Balmain - The Thirst is Real


Oooh girl you thirsty!
The Balmain drop has landed and EVERYONE is going crazy!
I know, I know I just wrote a piece on Balmain dropping at H&M and how excited I am about it, but I am severely over it and its only just hit the shops.
If you haven't already, and to be honest I think everyone has seen the footage of the rush when H&M opened their doors, but if you haven't, then check this out..
As much as the designs are beautiful, EVERYONE is going to wearing it! For this reason as they say on 'Dragon Den', Im out.
I really don't care how much you paid either, because if you are one of those ones that took to eBay to buy, well that just makes it worse.
The Beaded embellished dress is on Ebay for 2299.99 with the coveted Embellished Blazer going for 1985.00, what in the hell!??

Ladies lets just take a second here, are you sure you want to part you hard earned cash on this?
They are designed by the very talented Oliver Rousteing, but they are still made in the same factory as all regular H&M collections. Not knocking the talents of their seamstresses, but that embellished coat you love and paid top whack for is going to eventually fall apart. 
So I urge you lovlies to go and check eBay properly whilst shopping for that must have Balmain item..
Here are a few designer items I have found for the same cost or less on eBay..




Peruse and quench you fashion thirst over the likes of Oscar De La Renta, Chanel, Balenciaga and Moschino and step away from Balmain.
Oh and if you simply must have Balmain, why not instead of spending 2,00.00 on The Balmain x H&M Blazer 
Go for this REAL Balmain Leopard Print Biker Jacket , it makes sense?










No comments:

Post a Comment