Friday 25 September 2015

While catching up on New York fashion week, it was apparent there was a new footwear of choice for all the lovies floating around fashion week. It was the now Gucci sold out loafer, did you catch them?
I'm really on the fence, when I say on the fence I am actually just standing beside it. I really don't think they are for me. Usually even when something is not my style I can appreciate them, but these loafers, meh! They look like slippers and not really in a good way!
I'm unsure if replicated for the high street they would really catch on. Damn it of they do!

images
Well if these furry numbers are your bag, then they will cost you £650, but you're going to have to join the wait list queue, so better head back to our home page for the latest Swag news in the mean time x

No comments:

Post a Comment