Tuesday 3 November 2015

Hello Glasgow..

Today I  am in Glasgow for a 'Glenfidich' Event with my girl Miss Kelly Bakewell.
As two ladies not to waste an opportunity to maximize a day , we booked ourselves for a facialplanned a lunch and then do a little shopping. Well I say 'we' booked in for a facial , I actually mean Kelly booked us in ! Sadly I must admit I have never been for a facial before. Not to be a dick but I  have been blessed with pretty good skin so I guess I have just taken it for granted and really not bothered too much about all the fancy facey things! Of course telling Kelly this over drinks , she looked like she was about to slap me into next week when I told her my beauty routine (wash face, slap cream on).

Anyway we met at Savannah Beauty Centre at Menzies Hotel and had a facial and head massage. Cant believe at my age (a very young age! Shhh) I have never done this before, it is crazy! This my little bunnies is not, repeat NOT a luxuryit is a fundunking necessity, I'm being total serious! I felt awesome after.

Jamie worked wonders 
after a long night of little sleep ( not a story for here*wink wink*) I was super relaxed and ready to take on the day.

As we were leaving the girls gave us numerous candles to smell and we picked our favourite.. We both chose Happyness! Thank goodness right! Ha Anyway the delightful Miss Bakewell bought me the  Neom organic Intensive Mood Lifting scent in 'Happy' ..ahhh bliss!

Then it was off to Blow in Finneston to watch Kelly get her mint green roots done. Whilst sitting writing this I was treated to a lovely candy cocktail and some yummy popcorn, thanks to the lovely ladies of Blow for letting me plug in and set up shop whilst there!

After that it was a quick Uber (check my post on Uber if you haven't used it, you must!) off to Merchant City to check some of their thrift shops. I bought the most gorgeous and very Bear like fur coat and Kelly nabbed a mint green Ted Baker coat.. it was a thrift haul Haven!

That just leads me to sign off and tell you to look out for my post about the Glenfich event soon.

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment