Tuesday 3 November 2015

OOTD - Tuesday 3rd November

Well after a mild weekend, the autumn/ winter weather has definitely kicked in!  I woke up today in Glasgow. Looking out my window at The Crown Plaza Hotel, there was a mist over the Clyde. It is fricking cold today!

I am prepared though!*smugface* After my month long sober streak I have lost some unwanted weight. Thankfully in time to fit into all my glorious winter clothes!  Winning!


Today's outfit comprises of a mix of vintage and new.
I spent the last four years on and off in New York and love the thrift shops out there. My favourite store is The Salvation Army Warehouse which is tucked away in in Bedstuy, Brooklyn.  I found these gorgeous DKNY high waist loose pants, which are so comfy, and have enough room to tuck my H&M basics sweater (£9.99) in, adding my vintage Kangol Hat (£12.99) and Brooklyn Market lace ups ($10).

My cropped vintage style Motel jacket I found on Ebay for 99p and I have saftey pinned my faux fur scarf to it (so it stays in the right place). Love a safety pin.. Have you seen my Top tips videos? on my YouTube channel, be sure to check them out...

Bx

No comments:

Post a Comment