Tuesday 16 December 2014

Baah Humbug

I'm a little baah humbug about Christmas. It's just not for me. Im not sure if its because I have been eternally single (no one to cosy up to in the winter nights) or at 36 I have no kids (please do not feel sorry for me at this point-ha! I'm happy) but it is what it is.
There's a few things that will trigger me and make me smile and be happy for the Christmas holidays. Certain songs such as Mariah Carey's - All I want for Christmas, The Pogues - Fairy tale of New York, Kylie's - Santa Baby and shamefully and I really don't know why but Paul McCartney's - Simply having a wonderful Christmas time (cringe!!!)
The one thing I do enjoy about this festive season is the Christmas Windows at all the department stores. This year is even more exciting, I'm in New York!
So I headed out today to breath them all in ..


#Fashion #Vintage #Creative #Vlogger #Travel #Style #Fun #Humorous #fblog #fbloggers #ScottishBlogger  #Edinburgh #EdinbugrhStyle #EdinburghVintage #London #LondonStyle #LondonVintage #NewYork #NewYorkStyle #NewYorkVintage  #BrooklynStyle #InternationalBlogger #Shopping #Shops #FashionBlogger #TravelBlogger #StyleBlog #VintageBlog #LifestyleBlog

No comments:

Post a Comment